May 5, 2018 - 10:00 am
Do your littles want to volunteer? Join Kids Day at our Wilmington Branch! Kids ages 5-11 sort food items under your supervision, helping feed neighbors in need.
RSVP with Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-251-1465 ext. 2205. Space is limited. Thanks! And feel free to share!
• Volunteering is a wonderful way for kids to learn about the Food Bank and hunger in our communities.
• Kid-friendly volunteer sessions feature an age-appropriate food sorting projects, for example repackaging bulk food into family-size portions.
• All youth must be accompanied by an adult.
• Warehouse dress and guidelines require closed toed shoes.
• Only water is allowed on the warehouse floor.
• Please RSVP with Katie at email@example.com or 910-251-1465 ext. 2205.
Thank you for raising the next generation of hunger fighters!